I bought my 2013 Mustang GT on March 5th, 2013. It is the first Mustang I have owned. I have done some minor modifications to it (see below). I have been in the SCVMC since October of 2016. I love my car and it is the fastest car I have ever owned. I have reached a top speed of 150 MPH, But I won't say where.
1. I installed a 1 piece aluminum driveshaft.
2. I put a "Heart Throb" axle back exhaust.
3. I put GT500 style racing stripes.
4. I installed Raxiom Halo fog lights.
5. I installed a GT500 Rear spoiler.
6. I added a rear window wind deflector.
7. I installed "Classic style" rear side window louvers.
8. I installed an "X" brace and removed the rear seat.
9. I added and painted the front spoiler.
10. I added and painted a Cervini GT500 style hood.
11. I added Mustang puddle lights.
12. I have also added some interior LED lighting.